-Leftover Adai Batter – 1 cup
-Besan/Chickpea flour – 2 tbs
-Rice Flour – 3 tbs
-Small size Onion – 1 cut into small pieces
-Green chillis (to taste)
-Salt to taste
-Little Cilantro and mint chopped
-Oil for deep frying ( I use peanut oil. Any unrefined oil is good to use)
- Add the cut onion cilanto, mint, chillis and salt to the adai batter. Now add the chickpea flour and the rice flour to the mixture and mix well.
- Make sure the consistency is such that the mixture holds when you pick it by hand, It should not be watery or too tight.
- You can adjust the flour amount based on the consistency.
- Heat the oil in the kadai and drop bite size pieces to the oil and fry.
- Serve it with little lemon.
Serve it with hot tea or Coffee. Tastes heavenly!