I first tasted this Salad Pizza in California Pizza kitchen and became instant fan. Ever since I wanted to make it at home… It took me while to get the perfect home made pizza crust that I wanted, but when I got it right, and me bien a salad lover Pizza salad was a no brainer.. here is my take on CPK pizza salad that the whole family loved.
The goodness of the Avacados and the crunch of the almonds makes this divine. Just be sure not to bake the curst too hard.
Grated Parmesan cheese – 2 tbs or goat cheese
Salad green – 1 cup (Of your choice)
Avocado – 1/2
Cherry Tomatos – 6-7 nos
Raisins – 1-2 tbs
Severed Almonds – 2 tbs
Olive oil – 2-3 tsp
Balsamic vinegar- 3 tsp
Rice Vinegar – 2 tsp
Regular mustard – 1/2 tsp
Lemon juice – 1 tsp
Slat and Pepper to taste
1. Pre heat the oven to 400 F. Now roll the pizza dough to desired shape on a flat surface dusting with little flour.
2. Cook the pizza base in the oven till its nicely cooked for about 10-15 mins. check to make sure that the base dies nut crisp up too much.
3. In a bowl add all the ingredients for dressing and mix well. and set it aside.
4. In another large bowl mix all the salad ingredients and set it aside. Do not add the dressing until you the base is ready as the salad will become soggy.
5. When the crust is ready. mix the dressing to the salad and top the crust with the salad generously.
6. Garnish with grated parmesan cheese. and enjoy the deliciousness